Brian C. Cheng, DDS, MD
Santa Cruz Oral Surgeon Dr. Cheng
Dr. Brian Cheng completed his undergraduate studies from the University of Pennsylvania where he was a Benjamin Franklin Scholar. He then attended New York University College of Dentistry on a Full Tuition Merit scholarship and obtained his DDS degree. Among other honors Dr. Cheng was nominated to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society in 1998. He then attended UCLA for his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from 1998 to 2004 culminating in a certificate for his specialty. As part of this program, Dr. Cheng also attended the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA obtaining the MD degree and completed one year of General Surgery internship. He was active in both basic and clinical science research throughout his training. In year 2004 Dr. Cheng completed an implant surgery fellowship at the UCLA Straumann implant center with Dr. Peter Moy, a world-renowned surgeon at the frontier of implant dentistry.
Dr. Cheng now practices in Santa Cruz and San Jose and is committed to excellent patient care. He maintains active licenses in General Anesthesia, Dentistry, and Medicine in the state of California. His special areas of interest and expertise include implant dentistry and orthognathic – jaw corrective surgery. Dr. Cheng lived in different parts of the world and is fluent in Spanish and Mandarin.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Cheng today!
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospital, Santa Cruz
- O’Connor Hospital, San Jose
- Maxillofacial Surgery Center of San Jose