Meet George M. Yellich, DDS, MS
Oral Surgeon in Santa Cruz
Dr. George Yellich graduated from Eastern Michigan University in 1968 and obtained his DDS from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1972. After serving two years as a general dentist in the US Navy, he entered the University of Michigan Medical School. He received a master’s degree and his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery certificate in 1977, where he then was an instructor. His research work with the Center of Human Growth earned him an Award of Special Merit from the American Association of Orthodontic Research.
Dr. Yellich is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, for which he served as past president for the Northern California Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Yellich currently practices in Santa Cruz and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He has traveled extensively to participate in continuing education programs in order to keep abreast of the latest surgical advances. He has also lectured on various topics from his own experience, and was featured on AM San Francisco and KSBW-TV broadcasts on Orthognathic surgery. Dr. Yellich specializes in dental implants and corrective jaw surgery.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Yellich!
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Western Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chalmers Lyons Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Society
- Michigan Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Monterey Bay Dental Society
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospital, Santa Cruz
- O’Connor Hospital, San Jose